These resources are provided to support teachers of Grades 6-8 in providing remote learning materials to their students.
Instruction of new material should only be provided with direct support from the student’s teacher. This may include students’ watching video lessons, students’ watching digital lessons created by individual teachers and/or direct contact between teachers and students through other means available.
For Grades 6-8, ELA and math lessons for each grade level are provided in two-week units, starting on April 6 and continuing through June 26, in the event that school closures extend that far.
Each unit is identified by topic and assigned a specific time period for suggested completion. Lessons include information about alignment to standards, as well as lesson objectives, suggested models of delivery and additional tools, resources and strategies.
Units and resources are also provided for social studies (by grade level) and science.
P-8 ELA Standards
- P-8 Essential ELA Curriculum Summary (PDF)
- P-8 Essential ELA Curriculum Summary (text-only)
- P-8 Common Core ELA Standards
- P-8 Next Generation ELA Standards
P-8 Math Standards
- P-8 Essential Math Curriculum Summary (PDF)
- P-8 Essential Math Curriculum Summary (text-only)
- P-8 Common Core Math Standards
- P-8 Next Generation Math Standards
6-8 Science Standards
6-8 Social Studies Standards